THE WORDS "SUSTAINABLE DESIGN" HAVE BEEN UNDER DISCUSION MANY TIMES AMONG ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS, WITH POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS WHO FREQUENTLY REQUEST IT FOR THEIR PROJECTS.
The Sustainability involves more than just the individual engineer, engineering department or consultant. To be sustainable, companies often consult us for a team specialized in sustainability advice as a solution to the integration of their specialty and sustainability.
What is sustainability advice?
We understand by sustainable construction, the engineering, architecture and design applied and oriented to minimize the environmental impact and energy spending during the construction process and in all phases of the life cycle of a building.
Sustainability advice goes along with the construction process from the beginning of the project. Through a team of advisors you can visualize the opportunities and maximize the use of the resources used.
- Guidance related to Refrigerants (Control and Management of CFCs);
- Support in compliance with THERMAL COMFORT (ASHRAE 55-2004);
- Support in compliance with the measurement, verification and monitoring systems of the outside air intake / CO2 sensors;
- Guidance in the selection of Filters in the cooling system;
- Support during verification and data collection of HVAC sequipment.
- Verification of the selected Lighting Fixtures: Exterior / Interior / Exit Signs and its Controls that meet the energy efficiency requirements set for the project.
- Guidance in the selection of Efficient Sanitary Fixtures that meet the requirements of Water Efficiency;
- Completed of Water Efficiency forms;
- Support in the selection of products for Process Water Use that will meet the LEED requirements;