CERTIFICATION IN RECYCLED CONTENT DEMONSTRATES THE COMMITMENT OF OUR CUSTOMERS TO PRESERVE NATURAL RESOURCES AND ALLOWS ITS PRODUCTS TO OBTAIN LEED RATING, PROMOTING THEIR SUSTAINABLE GOALS.
- Highlight in the market demonstrating your commitment
- Satisfy consumer demands on natural resources
- Comply with regulatory regulations.
ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCT DECLARATION
THE DEMAND GROWS IN THE MARKET TO REQUEST SUPPLIERS TO DISCLOSE THE INGREDIENTS OF THE PRODUCTS AND THEIR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT.
The declaration is based on the potential environmental impacts generated by products and materials throughout their useful life under ISO 14025.
We work together with manufacturers, distributors, designers, authorities of the sustainable industry to increase transparency in the content of the products.
- Serve customers aspiring to certify LEED v4;
- Generate information that can be used for internal improvement;
- Expand the scope of the internal / external market;
- Earn recognition among companies.
HEALTH PRODUCT DECLARATION
DESIGNERS, MANAGERS AND OWNERS SEEK MORE AND MORE TRANSPARENT INFORMATION ON THE INGREDIENTS OF CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS AND THEIR HEALTH ASSOCIATED HAZARDS.
Health Product Declaration (HPDs) details the main chemicals in products that are risky and can cause damage to health and the environment. HPD offers standards to report construction material content and health-associated information
It demonstrates transparency and credibility to its customers;
- It maintains its products as a pioneer in the market;
- Satisfy the demand of the sustainable market in buildings such as hospitals, schools, LEED buildings, and more;
- Contributes to requirements in LEED v4 of Product Disclosure and Optimization (MRc2);
- Meets The Living Building Challenge Materials Red List Imperative criteria.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
IT CONTRIBUTES TO THE COMFORT AND WELFARE OF THE OCCUPANTS OF THE BUILDING, ESTABLISHING MINIMUM RULES OF INDOOR AIR QUALITY (IAQ)
- Standards EN 15251-2007 y EN 13779-2007 de CEN
The IAQ certificate offers manufacturers of furniture, finishes, and interior products to meet the required standards regarding the emission of chemicals demonstrating that their customers will have a safe and healthy environment.
- Differentiate your products within the Market;
- Qualify for LEED and ASHRAE credits;
- Identify opportunities for improvement;
- Innovate within the supply chain;
- Sell your products to selective sectors such as schools or hospitals;
- Manufacturers of certified furniture, finishes and interior construction materials gain a clear advantage in the market, backed by independent scientific analysis.